A weekly Friday feature (we hope!) on this site will be a list of stories we saw throughout the week and enjoyed or have put on the reading list for the weekend. You can always send us links you like at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The 60 Minutes piece that reminds us that we still need good journalism.
- Bloomberg Businessweek on shady FEMA contractors.
- John Kasich 2020? (BuzzFeed)
- The Hill: Paul Ryan has the jokes.
- Russian trolls trained in the ways of Frank Underwood. (Yahoo!)
- David Brooks of the New York Times says it’s not as bad as you think.
- How to help small towns survive. (The Economist)
- What kind of President would Mike Pence be? (The New Yorker)